Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Preperation

So here I am. I am 20 years old living in Mesa Az. and getting ready to move back to my home front in Idaho. On the 29th of this month (Feb.) not only am I moving but so is my best friend Diana. Diana is taking her dreams and flying with them to Spain.


There are many reasons she is my best friend but one of the big ones is cause she has taught me not to be like 98% of the world and fear my dreams. She has taught me to expect success instead of failure and how to work towards my dreams. I have finally hit a point inside of myself where I am breaking out of the "normailty box" that our society places us in and streching my possibilities.

Once I move to Idaho I will be saving, saving, saving for when I move to Germany this July or Aug. My amazing friend Bobbie and her hubby Gabe are both in the Army and are being sationed over there. Sadly, though, as soon as they get there Gabe will be sent to Afghanistan. So Bobbie presented me with the stellar offer of moving over there and living with her. I have been nothing but excited ever since she asked me.

I am excited I get to be close to family before I leave though. I have enjoyed living in Mesa SO much but one of my biggest trials has been living so far away from any family. Being the youngest of 11 children I have always had family around so to suddenly be around none of them has been a bit of a trial. It is, however, a good trial because I have been able to better establish who I AM with out the constant imput of family. I mean don't get me wrong I know my family means the best for me but if you always live by someone else's expectations and beliefs you will never learn to live for yourself. Being here by myself I have started developing my own foundation based on my own opinions and beliefs and I love who I am discovering and becoming. Granted I still do stupid things and have moments where I sit there and go "Rosa May what the h*** were you thinking??" but I stand up and do what I can to do better. I know I will always make mistakes and that I will occasionaly have to eat some humble pie but you know what? I am okay with that. :) I am perfectly okay not being anywhere near perfect :D

So here it begins!! Welcome to MY journey.

2 comments:

  1. Rosie-girl, You are a brave and strong woman! I can't wait to read about your new adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that I can follow you wherever you go, and at your age you are teaching me some new things along the way. Always and forever, Betty

    ReplyDelete